Dockside Seafood & Raw Bar
Marina Gift Shop
The Port St. Joe Marina's office and store carries a variety of marine apparel, nautical art and beverages for your convenience. The Captain's
Corner is a favorite gathering place for marina patrons, and includes an information center with what to see and do in the St. Joe Bay area.
During the Summer Season, the store operates from 7:30 A.M. until 6:00 P.M. (Winter Hours 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. EST)
WiFi Hotspot now available for Marina Patrons. Access the Internet from your boat while staying with us, or from Dockside Seafood & Raw Bar. This service
is available to all marina patrons at no additional charge. See the Marina Office for access information.
Charters & Boat Rentals
Port St. Joe Marina offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities through Seahorse Water Safaris, and other providers. Details are available at the Seahorse
Desk in the gift shop.
Windward Sailing Charters
- Enjoy a breath-taking tour aboard the immaculate, fully-equipped, late-model yacht the Free Spirit II, with area native Captain Terrell Adams.
Seahorse Water Safaris
offers boat rentals, kayak rentals, sunset cruises, snorkel trips, scallop trips, private cruise boat charters (for up to 25 people) and dive lessons. Book a boat rental or a cruise boat charter
and learn about the wonderful marine life in beautiful St. Joseph Bay.
Lady J Charters
- Fish with the area's best. Ask anybody that fishes offshore, and they will tell you about Captains Danny and Jacob Tankersley and Capt. Randon Hicks. Book early, and come expecting to enjoy a day of fishing you will never forget. Two luxurious sporttfishing yachts, a 55 footer carrying parties of up to 12, and a 52 footer for parties of up to 6.
Miss Judi Charters
- Capt. Frank Romiti. (850) 340-1935 or (850) 229-7171
Doghouse Charters - Offshore and bay fishing with Capt. Kenny Lemieux. Call (850) 527-9530 or (850) 227-7281
- 60 ft. 44 Passenger Party Boat! Offering Bottom Fish'n, Shark Fish'n, Private Parties and Cruises. Equipment, bait and licenses included, deckhand assistance, two clean restrooms, wheelchair accessible, snack bar & salon area, beer & wine available.
About Fun Charters
- From serious anglers to fun family vacations, we know the best places to show you a great time around Cape San Blas, Mexico Beach, Indian Pass and the calm waters of St. Joseph Bay. Calm water fishing, sihjtseeing tours, sunset cruises, eco-tours, photography, scalloping.
Just Sayin Charters
- Sail the beautiful waters of St Joe Bay and the Gulf of Mexico on the 31ft ODay "Just Sailin" with Coast Guard Certified Capt. Donna Cartright. We are here to make your sailing experience, one that you will remember.